At Reprogram we have a customer-centric straightforward appointment cancellation, refund and rebooking policy.
Cancellation Policy for appointment (including rebooking or rescheduling)
We have two main formats of providing services to you and our cancellation policy accordingly differ by formats chosen:
. Instant booking (within 8 hours of appointment time):
Where the customer immediately gets therapy and counselling session with chosen available therapist.
. Later date appointments:
Where the customer books a therapist/counsellor for a later date and/or time.
1. Cancellation Policy for Instant Booking
No Cancellations/Rescheduling can be made as the process blocks the time of the therapist/counselor. After payment, the online therapy session can be availed by the user at chosen time.
2. Cancellation Policy for Later Appointment
Cancellation of appointment can be made at-least 12 hours prior to your appointment with the Therapist/Counselor. If you want to change the date/time, you just need to use reschedule option in the IWill App or else write to us at [email protected] or drop an email to your Therapist/Counselor. If you are unsure about the date/time for the appointment, please write to us at [email protected]. We will mark your appointment as ‘open”, which means you can book it anytime according to your convenience.
For package sessions, cancellation/rescheduling of appointment can be made at- least 48 hours before your appointment within the package. A time period of minimum 48 hrs is needed because in package sessions, our appointment system not just books the therapist/counselor for the next session but also blocks his/her availability for all the upcoming sessions with you.
For rescheduling, you just need to use reschedule option in the IWill App or else write to us at [email protected] communicate with your Therapist/Counselor over email.
If you are unsure about the date/time for the appointment, please write to us at [email protected]. We will mark your appointment as ‘open”, which means you can book it anytime according to your convenience.
However, we urge you not to cancel your package sessions unless you absolutely need to. If you are unhappy with the therapist/counselor you are consulting, you can change the therapist or report the same to us at [email protected]. We will take necessary steps to ensure best therapy and help for you, which may include changing your therapist, however, dates and time may vary depending on the new therapist’s/counselor’s availability.
As Package therapy is an ongoing therapy process, therapists spend a lot of time pre-session to plan your therapies and your step by step treatment. Hence, full cancellation can disrupt the flow and quality of sessions and may negatively affect the positive outcome.
3. In case of technical failure from the therapist/counselor’s end:
a) For disconnections occurring when less than 40% of therapy time is remaining, you are entitled to book for entire session. We offer a complete free therapy session for the same session time as customer’s booked session.
b) If 40% of therapy session time was remaining, the user is entitled to book the same therapist for the remainder time instantly or for a later time considering therapist’s next availability. If your session gets disconnected, you can drop us a message or email.
4. In case of technical failure from user’ end:
For disconnections occurring when 40% or more of therapy session time is remaining, the user is entitled to book the therapist for the remainder minutes instantly or for a later time considering therapist’s next availability
Refund and Rebooking Policy
Please Note: The discounted (15% or more) sessions or packages are not refundable. Though there is no outer limit of date to consume your sessions for therapy or counselling. You can also transfer or gift your sessions to some other person.
Refunds for sessions booked under normal price/fees are made only under following conditions:
1. An unlikely case of therapist not being available at the time of appointment, without giving prior notice:
- If for some reason the therapist is not available to provide you the therapy at the time of the appointment (within 15 minutes), you are entitled to rebook the same therapist or another therapist for the same or some other time. If this option is not suitable for you, you can also get a refund for the session if booked singly. For package, you can get a refund of not used sessions if there is your therapist or no other therapist is available for time/date of your choice to rebook.
2. In case of technical failure from the therapist/counselor’s end:
- We offer a choice for full refund or a complete free therapy session if there is a technical failure from the therapist/counsellor’s end, leading to abrupt ending of the session when more than 60% session time was remaining, and there is no follow up communication from Psychologist in next 24 hours.
3. In extremely unlikely case of ill-behaviour by the therapist or counselor
- Extremely unlikely that this happens but as a policy we offer full refund in case, the therapist has misbehaved and/or abused user in any manner. Upon receiving yours complain we will have to procedurally check, chat or video/audio records to make sure that an ill incident/behaviour happened on the behalf of therapist. If the therapist had displayed any questionable behaviour, we take appropriate action against therapist. In this case you have a choice to change therapist or get your full refund. Refund will be processed with 10 working days and will reflect in your account/card between 7-15 business days.
Our policies are subject to change as we revise our policies from time to time and make sure that they are aligned with your definition of superior quality and friendly experience. If you have any suggestions or feedback on our policies, we will love to hear from you on the same. You can mail us [email protected] the mail subject, please mention the policy name you wish to send your suggestions for. Thank you.